Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sapporo Ramen Bishamon

Still recovering from the bout of flu and cough, I can only stick with food that are light in nature for now. That means fried and heaty stuffs are out. How am I going to go through this year CNY? No ba gua, no chocolate, no niu yu... Oh man...
.
Coming back, I managed to find another eatery that serves good Ramen. Ajisen is out, their ramen are horrible. Let me introduce the Special Miso Ramen from Sapporo Ramen Bishamon! On their menu, they gave it 3 chef recommendations and it indeed lives it up to the expectation. Starting from basic, their base soup is already very tasty. Piled it on with a huge slab of pork and fresh corn, you really can't ask for more. There is one thing in this dish that really surprise me. Have you ever seen a hard boiled egg with runny egg white and egg york? I really don't know how they did it but I saw it today for the first time in my life. Quite a good experience overall.
.
Rate: 8/10
.
*Surprise!!!!!* =) "....You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess...." =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ng Kang Rui,


Thanks very much for your interesting blog. It's always nice to see how people on the other side of the globe live, how they share the same joys and sorrows, what they do in their free time, etc.

I actually have a question about your blog. Would you mind helping us with a linguistic research project? We're compiling data from various Singaporean weblogs. All it requires is checking a few boxes. If you want to take part and/or have more questions, drop me a note ( hack2301@uni-trier.de RE: Question ) so that I can then send you the 'official' project eMail. We'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks very much in advance!
Best regards,
- Fran