Saturday, December 04, 2010

5th Year Anniversary

Time Flies, it is kind of hard to imagine that I managed to keep this little blog alive for the past 5 year. When I am schooling and I have the time, posting and updating the blog was kind of easy. However, it is a different ball game once I stepped into the working society. Coming home late every day, metally drained, it is kind of challenging to still find the time to write and update on the daily activities. Many of my friend have already leave their blog for dead. No idea how many of you still visit my blog, but want to thank boss, who still comment from time to time on my tag board~ =)

New Year Resolution for 2011:
  1. Keep the blog alive.
  2. This is a repeat from last year as NUS has constantly rejected my application. Make it for a M.Sc
  3. Go on a holiday every year.
Some Statistic:
Page Count: 39783 +4353
Year on Year increase: -1116 -21.13%

No comments: