Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Korea Day 3 part 2

After spending the whole morning snapping pictures of dead volcano cone, our next stop is the Trick Art Museum, a place where pictures come alive. Don't get what I mean? Scroll down to find out!




Spare my life, I am not your dinner!!

What's happening outside?

Jail break time!

The Dragon roar!

How many pandas can you spot?

How many dolphins can you see?

Anyone dare to try this over a cliff? I did!

Swordfish for dinner!!

Hanging on for dear life

Watch your step mister!

I perfected the art of 2 finger stand! Haha

Let me help you with your nose cleaning...

And this structure shall fall!

*mds* and I spent about an hour inside the museum busy taking photos before moving on to our next destination, which happens to be another museum! *faint*

No comments: