Monday, October 16, 2017

USA (Newark, California) Work Trip (101017 - 151017)

First trip to USA for a Global OSH Meeting, joining in as a representative from the Asia Pacific region. It has been truly a blessing by the Lord for this rare opportunity, especially so when I have not even been confirmed as a permanent employee since I took on this role 2 months ago. My flight was via Singapore Airline since this was the designated airline by my company and they have a direct flight to SFO.

SIA was using the new Airbus A350-900, with a revamped entertainment system!

My hotel for the trip, but Marriott in Asia provided a much better service

Most of the restaurant around my accommodation are Asian (And they served better food compared to Singapore)

On the 1st night, we have the chance to visit downtown San Francisco for our dinner. On the way, we stop by one of the tourist attraction.

Lombard Street - 27-degree angle slope with 8 hairpin turns & landscaped flowerbeds.

Pier 39

Crocodile bread from Boudin Museum


SQ plane at SFO for the 15 hours ride back home

No comments: