Friday, December 23, 2005

No Tabao, BUT screwed

Yeah, like what I have expected, or predicted, most of my modules are in the range of Cs. A few surprise, though. I thought I will score Ds for computing, in the end it come out C. I could have got better results, if not for my disappointing CAs. Imagine, CA for computing I am at the 2 percentile.... note its 2 percentile...Fail like hell, I must have done a lot better in Final Paper, in fact I felt that I have done better in all my Final Paper than CA, except for Electricial Engineering, where I fall back a little.
.
Results are not very encouraging, but at least I did not Tabao any of the module.
.
CM1502 PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY FOR ENGINEERS C+
CS1101C PROGRAMMING METHODOLOGY C
EG1108 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING C+
EG1471 ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES (ENGG) C+
MA1505 MATHEMATICS I B-
PC1431 PHYSICS IE C+
.
well, so far, I have not found anyone lower than me yet. I felt quite discouraging when I saw my results. Cap of 2.5 where people around me are getting 3.5 and 4. At least I know I have done my best, doing better for almost all my finals and pull me out of the F range. But, what's over is over, I cannot dwell on it and feel sad or unhappy. In fact, I should focus on next sem, where I must score better than Cap 3.5. This is the only way to safe my ass. I am a optimistic person. That's what I feel. haha, okie I shall allow myself to feel sad for tonight. From tomorrow onwards, everything will start afresh! I must quit my job latest by February.

No comments: