Monday, October 09, 2006

Test 3 down

Yeah! Test number 3 is down!!! Finally, I have the chance to slack off a bit, do all the catching up that is neccessary before the final round of 3 tests right before the exam. Sigh~ Today test didn't go as well as planned. I can only confirm the answers for 2 out of the 4 questions, which I got correct, hopefully. For the other two, well.... all the people I ask each have different answers. -.-" Cannot blame la, the test is on Fluid Mechanic aka Hydraulic, the most horrible subject this semester that you can find. Bleah!! The test is over, I am going to throw the textbook down the drain and burn all the papers. Muhahaha.
.
The lecturer has just gone through the test answers for Understanding the Universe. Bravo, she has managed to stun us once....great trickery. From the response in the lecture theatre, I dare say that 95% of the people got it wrong. Bish~ *faint* Unexpectedly, I found two more mistakes in my answers. So that means I got a total of 7 incorrect answers out of 30 questions. My "A" hopeful module has just become a "B" hopeful module le. :(
.
Hmm. pok, good luck for your Economic test.
.
One more tutorial due tomorrow. Looks like I will not be able to sleep early tonight. Want to slack? Looks like I am not destined for it.

No comments: