Thursday, March 06, 2008

NTU Symphonic Band Presents

Fanfare, March & Celebration - John Cacavas
Blue Horizons - Franco Cesarini
The Woman in White - Andrew Lloyd Webber
In a monastery Garden - Albert W. Ketelbey
Three Spectacles for Navy Blue - Eiji Suzuki
Pomp and circumstance Nr. 1 - Edward Elgar
Othello - Alfred Reed
Man with the golden arm - S. Fine & E.Bernstein
I need to be in love - Kazuhiru Morita
Silver Screen - Paul Hart
.
A night of beautiful music~ Nice atmosphere and more importantly, the person by my side~ =)
.
Sidetrack a little, finally finished my IA Report 2, erm 3 weeks in advance?? *oops* Am I trying to be hardworking?? Nonono, don't get the wrong idea~ I am being forced by circumstances. Mid-term test in 2 weeks time, with almost zero time for studying as I am now currently working from 9am - 630pm. Ehh, I don't have the luxury of 5 days week, in fact I am on duty on alternate Saturdays. Hmm, there is still the term report left to do for the module I am currently taking. Hmm, sometimes I wish human can function with just 2 hours of sleep. I need more time!!!
.
And sidetrack a little, hope *mds* cough will get better soon~ =)
.
And sidetrack a little longer: My monitor is going to die soon after serving me for 3 years!! Time to start looking at 2nd hand LCD monitor, hopefully below $150. Hmm.. there goes my $600 allowance....

No comments: