Monday, May 26, 2008

Exchange

Begone the old and welcome the new. Like any electronic devices, they tend to spoil when the two year time frame is up. The same goes to my current model. Better quickly trade it in before it dies out on me~ Oh well, lately, it keeps refusing to charge even though the power is on....
.Bye my V3i, rest well, you have serve me well these years

And welcome, Razr 2 V9!!

.

Went to the CAC+US 08 yesterday to support Pok and Seb. These two guys really dance very well in their items. Seb showing off his sexy cha-cha while pok giving his all for the energetic hip-hop. The performance was very well done, except for the Voices. They really should not sing F.I.R songs. Not only were they not “放”enough, they also couldn't touch me. I just feel that they are there singing for the sake of singing, trying their best not to go off-key only. Oh well....This shouldn't have happened right? Considering that they are supposed to be the best in their CCA??

No comments: