Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar

First of all, I would like to thank Fab, Mary, GZ and Perry for organizing and making the time and effort to come out and celebrate the September babies birthday last Sunday at Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar despite the hectic Year 4 schedule. It was a wonderful feeling to meet again and talk our hearts out. I am glad that GZ has managed to find a permanent job, and is quite near his house some more~ =) It was my first time at this Marche concept Japanese Food Bazaar. What Japanese style food could they possibly serve inside?
. The front view
Grilled Chicken Omu Rice
.
After walking round and round the whole complex, I finally decided on the Grilled Chicken Omu Rice (picture above) as it look the most appetizing of them all. Nicely grilled and tender served with onion rice and a omelet on top, the display simply set my saliva drooling. I would say the food is not bad, and reasonably priced too at $7.80. Definitely worth your money!
Rate: 7/10
.
Next up, I ordered the Rosti (yup, the same one as Marche) as I have not eaten one in ages. Heh heh, speaking of Marche, GZ, you still owe me a meal hor.... =p Hmm, didn't know why, maybe the person who fried it isn't skilled enough as I find the potato strips a bit over fried and oily. Did not get to enjoy it much. Oh well, but my Omu rice more than make up for the failed Rosti.
Rate: 5.5/10
. The Springfield Polo
4 GB Flash Drive
.
Hmm, how did you all guess that I need a thumb drive? =) Thank you again for the wonderful gifts and companionship. You all make my day~ Can't wait for our next basketball game just before the term break! =)

No comments: