Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ESE 5602 Environmental Management System

Yes, I am blogging from PC cluster 4, after getting sick of studying "dydx" and Monod equation from the water quality paper next week. Well, just finished my 2nd last paper for the semester, it is all about managing the environmental system!! (ISO 14001, EMAS) Quite an interesting module, though I am not quite sure everything asked in the paper is covered in lecture, some of the question is about your understanding of the concept taught. Hmm, I feel I have done quite ok for the paper, not much mistakes, the only one I can spot is the question relating to the maximum number of boreholes.... 2 marks gone like that for that one slide.... the rest is up to the lecturer to allocate the marks. Overall, the class is quite competitive, as we are separated by just 3 marks between the highest and lowest score for the CA component.
.
Expectation: B+
.
Now.. to meet my PHD student for some discussion.... Biodiesel market now not very good leh...

No comments: