Friday, February 09, 2007

Soon... soon....

Yes, I think I am going to be burned out soon. I don't know why, but this semester seems to be more packed and don't know how many times tougher than last semester, though I am still taking 6 modules. It is still not even half the semester and I am kind of struggling to keep up with the lecture pace, worst of the modules is the CN2116. Haha, for those taking the module, I am sure you know what I am talking about. There are a lot more projects, those nitty witty stuffs that counts like 1% or 2% towards the module final grade, but no doubt, you still have to do it. Argzzz. No time...No time....Been quite moody for the past few days, don't really feel like talking much, so if I have bored you, or that I seem to be unusually quiet, I have to apologise first. The stress is unbearable...
Sigh~

5 comments:

averii said...

Stress = Force / Area

If the stress exceeds the maximum yield stress, it would result in a breakage of Kang, which is not desirable...

Hence, in order to reduce the stress on you, please increase the surface area subject to the stress...

And just in case, remember to throw in a safety factor of 2...

Or if you find all of these too troublesome, just eat some chocolate lar...

=-D

Azure1984 said...

Hahaha, thanks thanks
^_^

ah ze said...

nitty gritty 1%.. dun do lor

Summergal said...

Whoa~ for u to moody Kang.. u muz be real stressed sia~ HAha..

Relax a bit~ go play arcade or watch movie or shopping!! hahaha..

Don't overload urself yar~

Take care !!!

^_^

Azure1984 said...

ah ze: the problem is that THIS is engine faculty. Dun do is equal to preparing to get C and C+ already!!

Summergal: thanks thanks, BUT ... NO TIME liao.. hah. I Will try not to overload myself la.. hah