Saturday, February 03, 2007

Zusammen

Went for the CHESS Zusammen today in order to show some support for my class as some of them are in the organising committee. I am sure I will have a fun filled day, that is without the sunburns, the cramps in the muscles and a arm that feels like its dropping off my body? One of my classmate commented that I am reddish looking la, that means I am BURNED by the sun. Argzzz, not again.... Well, at least, we are not the last team at the end of the day. 8 games played, won 2 and drew 1. hmmm. I think tomorrow, the feeling of "over-exercised" muscles will get worse. Argzzz, mountains and mountains of assignment to accomplished. Time is running out.. how?? Stress....
.
Interestingly, I met Dian Hong and Yong He today at the game. Since when did Dian Hong start playing soccer? Haha. Met Victoria also at the game, though it took me 1/2 the day to finally linked to where I have met her before. Haha, Dota at Paradiz I think? Ya.....its a friend of Marilyn and Geraldine.
.
Sigh~ My poor legs and arms....

No comments: