Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cheated!

Although I was late for 30 minutes (not my choice),
Although the MRT was delayed because of a track fault (not something I can control),
Although the test was relatively simple that it was completed in 30 minutes instead of the 1 hour given,
Although I knew how to do every questions in the paper,
Although the lecturer was plain lazy (that's his character)
Although the question paper has multiple choice answer that was the same
Although the questions asked contain error,
BUT that doesn't mean that he need not tell me what those errors are or write the errors that are corrected on the white board,
THAT doesn't mean he need not tell me that there can be 2 correct answers in the same question,
THAT doesn't mean he need not tell me to write the correct answer if it is not found in the multiple choices given,
I think I am black-listed, I am penalised over nothing, and that sucks.
Potential 100% GONE....

3 comments:

Jelmer said...

Ha, he did told u what the error was when u came in leh i.e half-year ---> half-life.

The other errors like repeated choices, somebody asked, and he just said, yah, but nothing is changed leh.

Right at the top of the paper, got 1 instruction saying 'If none of the choices are correct, please write your own answer.' Ha, obviously, u didnt read properly rite.. Ha

As for the part that there can be 2 answers.. well, he didnt inform shunyi also cuz she was late, but still earlier than u by 10 mins or wat. So fair lah...

Who ask u be late! Change that habit lah...

averii said...

So that's what causing your bad mood in the afternoon...

Aiyah, sometimes life is just not fair...

Either you live with it, or you find a way to deal with it...

Azure1984 said...

jelmer: half year error is quite easy to spot la, where got such things as half year in our course one? hah~ erm, the top of the paper got such instruction telling us to write our own answers ar? Haha, how come I don't know ar? hmmm
.
averii: haha, ya, I was jumping mad for a few hours, after that, I forgetabout it during lab time. haha