Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Anxious

Excited - That I am going on a journey far far away.
Sad - That I will be leaving so many things behind that I cannot bare to part with.
Anxious - That whether I have not missed out anything in my luggage.
Happy - That I have met so many friends and relatives these past few days.
Frantic - That I think I still have so many things to stuff into my tiny 25' luggage.
.
Full of feelings, all mixed up into one, just what am I feeling now? I wish to know, but I do not know.

5 comments:

Kai said...

Eh?? Where you gg???

Haha.. paiseh long time nv read ur blog =p But I'm damn surprised u've got my latest blog add!!!

Even Edna's blog is still displaying my FIRST blog add loh! Hahaha~

Have a great trip and a safe journey!

The FABtastic One said...

haha.. KR is going to be a chambermaid in USA..

Anonymous said...

yoohoo aren't you from EE2 grpA too?

Azure1984 said...

Kaili: haha thanks thanks, I got read your blog one ma~ thats why I know~
.
cheahchuwen: EE2 grp A?? You mean Electrical Engneering?? well, if it is, nope, I am frm Environmental Science Engineering~

Kai said...

WAH~ Hahahah!!!

Sorry, the image of u in a stereotypical chambermaid gear damn funny hahaha =p

My friends are there too! Haha~ Take care there and update ya~ Awaiting the "Adventures of the Pillows-Seller--Turned-Chambermaid"! Haha~!

p/s: u got read but nv leave mesg siah ahha~ didnt even noe u got drop by de loh~ Haha but thanks for being concerned!