Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Trip to Lodi Factory Outlet

27th June 2007
Sunny
Yup, this will be my first road trip out of Sandusky in close to two months since I first started work, unlike, the gentleman behind me, who has already gone to lots of fun and exciting places!! Argzz, it's all thanks to my work place and their inflexible working schedule lahz. Hmph, never mind, that day was a good start, the sun is out early as usual, no dark clouds to dampen our mood, and soon we are all set!! The people travelling in this shiny black Toyota, with me as the first driver!! Hehe, up to that date, I have not drive for like 1.5 years.. they better pray that nothing happens~ *touch wood*
After 1.5 hours drive, we had our lunch at Wendy's, a fast food restaurant selling burgers. The reason why we go there? Because we saw the $1.99 burgers with triple slice of beef being advertise on TV! Lol
Lodi Factory outlets consisting of lots of branded shops selling at discounted prices. First stop - Levis!! Then GAP, Addidas, Tommy .......

However, on our way back, we ran into a thunder storm. Oh No!! Believe me, I never want to run into one again. The rain was so heavy that I see nothing, with thunders everywhere... it was scary~ We got lost a little but still, with Pok master guidance, we are back safely~ Haha~
.
My reward for the day - a Addidas shirt, a GAP pants and a GAP burms AND a Levi jean.

No comments: