Friday, April 18, 2008

Backdate

This incident happen this Wednesday, but I was too busy the whole week rushing term paper to blog about it. Well the story goes like this: I was going to be late for work since I had missed an earlier bus 28. The time reads 9am on my watch, when I am supposed to be at office normally by 845am (work start at 8am according to regulation). I was digging half my mind out trying to think of a legitimate excuse for being late, when my bus begin to stall at the bustop near kambagan MRT station. Attempts to restart the engine failed and all passenger are required to get off the bus. To think that I am just 3 stops away from my destination... why must it happen to me?? But, on second thoughts, suddenly, I am presented with an answer just fallen out of the sky accompanied with proof. Hmm, am I supposed to be happy or sad, I wonder...
.

A blessing or a curse?

No comments: