Sunday, April 27, 2008

ESE 5404 Biological Treatment Process

Yesterday shall mark the start of my preparation for the paper. So far for this module, I am glad that I got quite a "wonderful" lecturer, though seemingly lazy at times, but definitely is not strict in giving marks to students. That I thank him. Oh well, this module is not easy to grasp, as we have to deal with designing parameters this time round. The whole lot of things to consider is enough to drive you crazy just for that 30 marks. 1 paper, to make or break, 7th May.
.
Prediction: B+
.
Sigh, I still feel that is not a handball and the penatly should not have been given. What a lousy linesman..Oh well, back to study!

1 comment:

nicky said...

hi there! i also intend to take this module ESE 5404 Biological Treatment Process in this coming semester. can i check with you how's the module like and if still have the notes?

thanks! :)