Monday, June 30, 2008

Round up for last week

It has been a tiring week, nevertheless to see green all day round and maybe occasionally do a little blood donation to the pesky mosquitoes. Going back to Jurong Camp 2 has been a dread, especially so when the place is situated somewhere out in Jurong West St 93 and I happened to stay in the east and whats more, to be caught in a jam at KJE early in the morning at 7am. -.-!! Not a good start, I will say. But to see all the familiar faces once again, all my bad mood disappear. Doing catch up, remembering all the tough days we have been through together, these guys are really a fun and great company to be with. Thanks JY, for bring me the T-shirt all the way from Old Trafford~ =)
.
Fast forward to the Saturday tech mob in Maju Camp. Its helps us to orientate to the camp on what we should do in the case that we are mobilised. It has been great to see Lumpy who have not join us for the past 3 ICT due to studies in poly, which have a different timetable from university. And it has been a dread to see a certain person still in our battalion. I certainly wonder why is he still in our platoon, since he failed the scout course, don't know how to drive any vehicles, been known to tell lies, been known to steal money, shower foams and ET sticks from our own people. And I wonder.. is he really a guardsman? Well, 4th ICT, my combrats, see you all then....
.
~*mds* hope you have a happy day today =) Correct situation, correct timing, I shall look for~

No comments: