Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HSM3

Ah yes!! The much awaited High School Musical 3 is going to be out soon!! Too bad this will be their final year, as I really like their songs and the whole movie concept. For me, in a few months (7 months?) time, I will also be graduating from university and be thrown into the cruel working world. But, before I step into the grueling society, I would like to have some fun since this is going to be only once in a life time thingy. On that day, I would like to wear the graduation robe and go all over the school to take photographs, especially with the sign "I was here" in front of UCC!! There will be lots of group photographs with friends to preserve this part of time in history, and of course, with my *mds* as she witness me graduating out of school! =)

So...Remember to catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

No comments: