Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3rd Year Anniversary

Time passes so quickly that I don't even notice that Kangaroo's Corner is 3 years old already!! Oh well, blame it on the 4th year hectic schedule. First, there is the design project that attempts to suffocate me, then there is still the FYP to take care of. Hah, can you imagine that I am now in school in my laboratory doing experiment?? My experiment will only end at 8pm.... *faint* Due to the lack of free time, posting has dropped drastically, just like the present stock market (hmm, the price of every stock is so cheap now, so when the market picks up, those people who have a trading account and money must be laughing their way to the bank), lets hope that next year, I will have more freedom and time to .....
  1. Look for a job.
  2. Secure a job given the present market condition.
  3. Plan for my graduation trip.
  4. Blog more

Some statistic (who ask me to be an engineer...)

Page Count: 29911 +10669

Year on Year increase: -112 -1.04%

No comments: