Sunday, December 07, 2008

BBQ Chicken (West Coast Plaza)

.

First of all, I would like to say that I had a very bad impression of this shop. As a customer, we would like that our orders be correct as specified by us. If the message is not conveyed to the cook, it is ok if an apology is given and promise us that the correct dish will be served promptly. I understand that sometimes, there is communication breakdown as the shop is relatively new and understaffed. But... you know what the person did?? She just show an irritated face and snatched away the food and walked off like that. What kind of service is this!! Argzz, thinking of it makes my blood boil!!

.

Rate: 0/10 (service)

. Hot Hot Drum
.
Now, coming to the food. I ordered the Hot Hot Drum as recommended on their menu. At $12.90, the chicken is quite hard, overcooked, and the sauce served is too salty for my liking. With the same price, I would rather spend my money on 2 2-piece chicken meal at the KFC. To think that KFC can cook their chicken much better than them. At least, KFC's chicken is tender and juicy and not dry and hard!

.

Rate: 1/10 (for their effort in cooking)

Original Chicken

.

Now, coming to the Original Chicken, another highly recommended on their menu. As expected, the chicken is not juicy and tender, and the serving they give is way too small. Taking a comparison with KFC serving size, I would say that it's only about three-quarter. So to sum it all up, avoid the shop at all cost and instead, go KFC and enjoy some real chicken!!

.

Rate: 4/10

No comments: