Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cycling Trip to Chalet D'Punggai

Sign up for this cycling trip with *mds and off we go on a bright Saturday morning. Pengerrang has changed much since I last visited it 4 or 5 years ago. The new custom complex is ready, together with the Malaysian small naval base just beside it. Weather is good, the sun is bright and hopefully, I can survive the whole trip till we reached the chalet in the evening.




Some stretching first before we go off on our long cycle trip.

Once ready, off we go, covering the 35km to our chalet.
For lunch, we stopped by the Good Luck Seafood restaurant, supposedly one of the better restaurant around the small town. Too bad, I have to stay away from seafood as I just had my surgery, so for the seafood, I can only feast them with my eyes. -.-

At least, some decent accomodation at the end of the tiring trip


Nice Sunset View
Today is supposedly to be the Supermoon day, where the moon is the nearest to the Earth, so here is a picture to remember the event~
Buffet home cooked dinner from the chalet. hah~

First time shot with a 60s exposure on a tripod. LX5 is still not that good, looks like I really need a DSLR for this. Can you spot the Orion?
And the bright moon for a 8s exposure

Heavenly Roti Prata for breakfast, together with the healthy version of the curry =)
A group photo before another 35km back to jetty....
Home Sweet Home
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: