Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SH 5000 - Basic Sciences for SHE

One of my friend has said that Prof Foo is a funny chap, which I kind of agree, but when it comes to test or exam, I would rather refer him as the silent killer. Today exam paper was no exception. The paper was not really tough, but it was definitely time consuming to do, not to mention tricky too. One wrong step and it will have wasted you 20 minutes of your time. With only 150 minutes to spare, time must not be wasted. I managed to finish the paper on the dot, and I don't really know how to do 10 marks of 1 question, so I think that was lost. Confident of at least a B- but I think I can try for a B. Lets see next month result, to be released via .....SMS. What a way to start a day... hah

Expectation: B (Actual: B)

No comments: