Monday, December 05, 2011

You Are The Apple Of My Eye

Synopsis: Ko-Teng (Zhendong Ke) has several close friends who had a crush on Shen Chia-Yi (Michelle Chen). Those friends of Ko's thus move in unison from Ching Cheng's junior high school straight into the senior high school division in pursuit of her. Naughty in nature, Ko is ordered by their homeroom teacher to sit in front of honour student Shen for her to keep close tabs on him. The two don't see eye to eye at first but Ko gradually falls for Shen, who is always pressuring him to study hard. On the other hand, Shen becomes impressed by the contrasting values Ko represented. Ko starts pursuing Shen but Shen remains hesitant. [Source: Yahoo! Singapore Movies]
.
A movie bringing back the memories of our past school days and the silly things that we are used to doing. I couldn't help but think that how fast time has flown by me. Secondary school, the best time of my study life just seems like yesterday, but in truth, 10+ years has already gone by. The movie itself is humorous, light hearted, though some of the scenes depicted in the movie are a bit extreme. I feel a bit sad that the ending didn't come out the way I thought, but well, that is how real life is. Good acting, good plot, a worthwhile movie to watch.
.
Rate: 8/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review, I may watch it ! :D