Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Circuit Breaker Day 23

Yes, another week passed and I survived. 

Lack of exercise, fresh air, human face to face interaction, working longer hours from home makes me feel like I am becoming one with my house. 

In this unprecedented times, thank God for everything. My company did not initiate any retrenchment exercise nor pay cut to employees. Thank God that Singapore Circuit Breaker seems to be stabilizing, with the worker dormitory new cases seemingly to be dropping for the last 4 days. Pray that this soft lock down will not be extended beyond 01-Jun.

On another note, picked up Amara and China Everbright Water last week. Postponement of AGM (Include approval of final dividend) due to SG Circuit Breaker extension presents me with opportunity to load more for the 6% dividend given the low price.

Eagle H Trust saga continues. Waiting for the outcome of debt restructuring. Last update is Restructuring and financial advisor has been appointed. With 17 out of 18 hotel on freehold, I do not believe the value of this Reit will be wiped to zero. Hopefully, they may propose selling the problematic Queen Mary Hotel ship, use the money to cut some debt and resume trading of shares.

Can't wait to travel oversea for holiday...


Stay Home, Stay Safe everyone 😀

No comments: