Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stupid OSIM

This freaking commercial is getting on my nerves.....
zap zap 腹部
zap zap 腹部
zap zap 腹部
zap zap UZAP
zap zap 臀部
zap zap 臀部
zap zap 臀部
zap zap UZAP
zap zap 大腿
zap zap 大腿
zap zap 大腿
zap zap UZAP.
AND it keeps repeating itself every 30 seconds.... freaking IRRITATING!!!!!
.
On a side note, I happen to coincidentedly meet the most number of friends in a single day at Metro Tampines....
First was my army bunkmates: Gun , KS, ZY and JY. Thanks for coming specially to see me. LOL
Secondly was my university friend....but I forget what was his name...LOL
Third was my secondary school friends: Su Jin and Fabian Nah....
This is really a small world indeed....

3 comments:

Kok Sheng said...

at least there's a fiona xie cardboard at the uzap counter. not so bad after all..though i tink the ad is irritating

ah ze said...

your zap zap reminds me of my doodle bear.. that irritating advert that replays itself once every minute..

Koffanatic said...

The f*king uzap commercial has to be one of the worse tot ideas of all time. Get on people's nerves.

Wah Fabian Nah! So long never see him liao. Like 6years?