Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Work Life --- good or bad?

Innocently, I thought being a part-timer is the most care-free and slack job ever. I am not under any of the departmental stores and I only need to answer to my company. But nooo. Even in Metro, among promoters themselves, they also play politics. Because my company promoters are all part-timers, they are not entited to certain privileges given by Metro, like if you have a sales of above $750, you can get a Metro $10 shopper cheque. So normally we will just be kind hearted and give it to others since we are not entited to the privilege. Today was so scary. The moment I sell a pillow, I can see like 5 other people closing in on my counter, wanting to get a share of the sales. Who shall I give this sales to? What the hell, heck care la. In the end, the other 4 people who did not get it was unhappy. WTF If you want to play this, fine! I shall now only give the sales to those that has help me sell my product before, and that include 3 and only 3 people. All the others who wants a spoil of the share, FUCK YOU. You dun know my product, never help me before and still want the sales? TO HELL YOU GO!
.
I found another irritating commercial. First it was the OSIM i-gallop. Now it is the fast challenge 201 yo-yo. I wish I can just blast the whole TV off!

No comments: