Wednesday, June 28, 2006

PISSED OFF

I really should not work today. Firstly, all the talkative aunties are on OFF!! Poor me was rotting in Paragon, smacking mosquito and falling asleep. So, what to do , just sms to pass time, and guess what, my full battery drop to 33% left. I think I must have send out damm lot of SMS.
.
When I was about to go home, guess what happen. The FUCKING BLUR CORK SECURITY misgive my IC to a total stranger promoter without even checking. The FUCKING FUCKER also didn't check when she receive it!! What the hell!!!!! This is my IC leh, Important personal stuffs. I don't want any loan sharks to come hunting me down 1 week later!!!!! And Guess what again. The FUCKER will not be working tomorrow. She will only be back 2 days later. Pissed off.
.
I don't care. I am going to make a police report 1st thing when they open. so Guanze sorry, I can only accompany you till 12pm. i dunno how long the report is going to make. The nearest is in clementi but I think I can work my way there. As for the cluedo, good luck. IC is more important now. I seriously hope that FUCKER will not misuse it.
.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

No comments: