Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wasted Day

Went back to NUS for some freshie recruitment. Originally, GZ wanted to meet at 9am, but I insisted 10am because I know I cannot make it at that kind of time. Guess what, I was on time and GZ was late for 30 minutes!!! Lucky I have my Ah Lee's flying dagger to accompany me for the half hour.
.
We tried recruiting, BUT guess what? Mostly are Ah tiongs, keep saying chinese in their own slang. CMI. The rest? Also CMI, we axed them, either that, they got various reason for rejecting us. Top reasons goes to: I am working so not free. 2nd reason goes to: I am going overseas, so I will not be in Singapore. So in the end, you can guess how many names we got? Best of all, I have to go and buy a pen, as none of us brought one along. Quite a day to start ya?
.
Well at 1130pm, JQ came along so I decided to go into the club room to take a peek.
.

.

Our banner, which happens to be the best looking of all. Haha.


.

JQ was complaining to me that this ferret looks like an ah beng. LoL.

.


.

The camp banner. It was too large to fit into my camera, so have to chop off the palm tree.

.


.

GZ with the professional yo-yo boy pose. Lol

Hmm anyway, baros sucks :P

.

.

The troublesome police report I have to make. Fucking security. And Fuck that lousy promoter.

Pen at the left is the one I bought. Cost me $1.55. Cheers is a Loan shark!!! They do not have cheaper ball point pens!!!!

3 comments:

ah ze said...

lucky u nv stay.. jeremy role is kare-leh-feh.. *vomit blood*

Azure1984 said...

haha well, you also never stay too long rite??

Miffi said...

woohoo~ our banner rocks... haha