Thursday, June 01, 2006

Final Selection

Panasonic DMC - FX01

Price $600

Freebies: 512MB SD Card and a camera case.

First of all, I want to thank ZH for traveling to different shops to help me check out the prices of the cameras. Without your help, I will not be able to get the best deal. I really appreciate it.

Secondly, I want to thank XR for accompanying me to buy my camera even though you are not buying anything there.

Thirdly, thanks to all the people for contributing their opinions in helping me to decide on the model that I want.

Lastly, The PC show from 1st June to 4th June in Suntec may not give you the best deal. Haha

.

Ok, moving on.....After my buying spree, I managed to catch the highly awaited X-men 3 with ZH,XR and PW!! The whole movie was very nice!! The only shortcoming is that it is only about 100 minutes. It is way too short for a movie nowadays. Hmph!

.

The digital effects for the movie is way too fantastic! Looking at the archangel flying (though he only featured about 5 minutes in the movie), storm summoning lightning, and the dark phoenix using her tremendous disintegrating power, Iceman and Fireman facing off each other, simply marvelous! Too bad I did not watch X-men 2 the last time round, so I could not make sense of some of the scenes. Oh ya, before I forget, stay for some secret scene after the credits! You will not want to miss them. ;)

No comments: