Friday, October 12, 2007

cockroach (evil grin)

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something dark moving in the shadow. Looking down, one innocent bug was happily crawling across the clean marble floor. Not wanting to attract its attention, I quietly went to the cupboard and grab some old newspaper, quietly tiptoeing back to its resting position. Pausing a while in mid air, holding my breath, I go ...... WACK!!!!!!! Muhahaha!!! To make sure you pesky bug really RIP, I go grab another can of baygon and decided to decorate its body a little~
Stupid bug~ Muhahaha

2 comments:

Summergal said...

Lol... i don't know got people kill cockroach kill till so happy de lor~

Hahaha... Poor little cockroach!!

Azure1984 said...

eh, haha you like cockroach arh?? Next time I invite them to your house??
*grin*