Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fancy some passive income? Google Adsense

If you have notice, there are some advertisments appearing in my blog about 2 months ago below some of my blog entry. Well, I am trying out a new program call Google Adsense where I get paid some minimal sum when people click on the advertisment link related to my blog entry if they want to find out more information of whatever I am blogging about. It was meant to be some sort of passive income, by helping companies to advertise their products related to my blog entry, so that if people wanted to find out more, they can click on the advertisment link. In the past 2 months, the income generated was quite ok, about USD$10, better than nothing, right? The payout was on a per hit basis, but if you are looking to make money out of it, beware, there is a term and condition in the program that says you are not allow to purposely click on the advertisment, or else you might faced termination of your account. The payout will start once your account accumulated USD$100, through standard delievery of cheques. The sign up is free but to access your account, you have to wait 1 week for Google to approve your account. I assume this is not a scam out to cheat people. Firstly, it is free of charge. Secondly, it is by a reputable company. Thirdly, there are generally no negative comments on the Internet since the programme was launch eons ago. If you are interested, you can click on the link on the right to find out more~ Just something that I find it worthwhile to share with my friends~

No comments: