Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lab Report day

Kind of stuck at home doing this troublesome lab report that is due 15 October. Brain going to be fried by all the numbers and tables I have to come up, not including that I still have 2 tests to study by this weekend. This is just 1 page of my report. See the amount of tables?? I see stars instead. Oh man......*argh* Stupid engineering.
.
Oh ya, there is still the microbiological questions on Monday, the air quality test on Monday, the Making Sense test on Wednesday, which up till now, I still don't make any sense of the module. Well done~
.
Can someone burn NUS down now????

2 comments:

Kai Li said...

Hahaha... Long time never read your blog but there's a certain deja vu when I read the line:

"Can someone burn NUS down now????"

Someone has to do it, why not you?? Hahaha!!!

Azure1984 said...

Hello Kai~~ Haha, long long time never see you already leh~~How are you doing now?
.
Hmm, burning NUS arh... I may consider it if they start driving me to the extremes~
=)