Thursday, September 03, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

A big thank you to the 10 people in this world who still remember my birthday. I thank you for all your well wishes. With that, I have officially lived in this world for a quarter of a century and have passed into the Cat Y band. What achievements have I made so far? Looking back, really, nothing much. Safe for a degree paper, I still have a debt of around $25,000 to clear. Living in Singapore comfortably is a struggle, where the cost of living is considered to be high. Though my ultimate goal seems far, but I will still try my best to reach it, though it is just a tiny step at a time. Fate seems to be toying with me, little did I know another shocking new is awaiting me 1 day after my birthday. More update on my next post, though I doubt you all will know what the news is.....

No comments: