Monday, September 07, 2009

Swenson @ Suntec

Dining at swenson is usually the selection of fish and chips for me. But for this occasion, I decided on a change of choice and ordered the baked spaghetti bolognaise instead to try out its latest addition to their menus. I have no idea how long this dish has been introduced as it has been ages since I last stepped into the restaurant. Certainly, this dish has not disappoint me. With its melted cheese spread over the hot spaghetti mixed with minced beef in tomato sauce, the taste is just heavenly. One reason I prefer tomato sauces over cream as base sauce for baked dishes is that you will not easily get sick of the meal while you are eating it. One regret though, the meatballs are just plain normal. I would have expect more from them since it is the main attraction for the dish. Well, this is one area they can improve on.
.
One particular service that I find interesting in Swenson is the way they served their cold water. Usually, the restaurant will just give each person a cup of cold water. But for Swenson, they came in 2 empty little cups and a cute little bottle filled full with water. So now, instead of keep calling the waiter to refill your cup, now you can DIY at your own convenience. I find this rather innovative of them. Keep up the good work.
.
Overall, I had a very wonderful day and feel so blessed~ Thank you *mds* for all the surprises.

No comments: