Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pasta de Waraku

Seafood with Wafu Tomato Sauce
.
This is my second time in Pasta de Waruku. If not for the 30% discount, I wouldn't have gone into the shop. For the Seafood with Wafu Tomato Sauce, I ordered the up-size version as I remembered that the last time, the serving they gave without up-size was too small. Overall, in my opinion, the dish is average. I find that tomato sauce is too cheesy and it makes me feel guilty. Looks like I have to exercise more to burn off the excess fats~ For the seafood they served, I have to say that their prawns are fantastic! They are big, fat and juicy, however, for the squid and oysters, they pale in comparison. The squid is a little bit hard and the oyster, to me is a little bit dry. If without the 30% discount, I would have find that it is not worth the money paid I have paid.

No comments: