Sunday, January 24, 2010

Delifrance

Delifrance, in my opinion, is probably better stayed known for their bakery items. I had a unsatisfying experience (their food is simply off the mark) there while eating my dinner and finishing up an assignment that was to be used later. Choosing the Baked Fish Fillet set meal was a huge mistake! Don't assume that the food on the table are nice and tasty. Looks can be deceiving. The fish meat was small and hard, the soup was watery, the garlic bread was cold and extremely hard as well. The best thing for their whole dinner package was probably their coffee. But, I remembered asking them to serve it later after the dessert, but instead, it was the first item to be served. How worse can my simple dinner get?
The worse dinner ever in my life.
.
Just how long should I be kept waiting? Deal or no deal?

2 comments:

Isaac said...

I used to like Delifrance, their bagguette (is that how u spell? haha) but their price keeps inflating and now it's absolutely exp

I have turned to Subway instead :)

Anyway thanks for sharing. the food looks yummy!

Isaac said...

Nanged u btw.

Cheers to all Singaporean bloggers,
http://isaac-lee.blogspot.com