Saturday, March 27, 2010

Aoba Hokkaido Ramen

It has been ages since I last stepped into Vivo City to have a meal, but today, I decided to dine in there since I had a movie to catch later on. Searching around the restaurants available on the first floor, we decided on Aoba Hokkaido Ramen since the menu (and the crowd and the ambient) looked the best out of the whole lot.
.
Shio Seafood Ramen
Our food were readily served within a few minutes from our orders and I am really amazed by their speed. The seafood ramen was fresh, especially the prawns, which were springy and not overcooked. The base soup was nice, but I found that it was a bit on the salty side.
.

Shoyu Tontoro Ramen
I am not sure what kind of meat they use, but it indeed tasted very nice. The meat was soft, the kind that will disintegrate in your mouth. Serving wise was just nice, but I still find that the base soup was a bit too salty for my liking.

Overall: 6.5/10

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

they sure look good.. i can imagine the ramen soup smell =P