Saturday, January 07, 2006

Bored Stiff

I never know Clark Quay (Kway?? <--- thats how I pronounce it when I was small...) is so big!!! I thought its just basically a few restaurants and bars up to Riverside Point only. Now, I know it actually stretches dooowwwwnnnn the Singapore River, with lots of shops selling different kind of things. My company showroom is in one of the shop in Clark Quay, and I have a huge problem locating it since this is the first time I am going there. After numerous direction asking via handphone and a lot of wrong turns, I managed to arrive at the shop, but I was 23 minutes late. Hah! Lateness is always one of my problems..... -.-'
.
Training ends at 1230pm and I have to rush all the way back to my Tampines counter at Metro to report for work. Well, since I have an excuse to be late, I decided to take the Mrt and slowly make my way there. I tell you, Clark Quay Mrt station is camouflaged so well that it actually blends into the surrounding buildings, because I can only come out of the station but cannot find my way back in again!! LOL! As a result, I have to make a long walk back to Raffles Place Mrt station.... haiz~~~
.
I think I might as well report sick today. After the Christmas festive season, all shopping centers has became shoppers graveyard. There is totally no crowd today in century Square! As a result, I became drownsy after standing at the counter for 30 minutes. That's a record for me!! Feeling sleepy in 30 minutes after reporting for work!
.
3pm -- Start to feel sleepy
4pm -- eye lids start closing
5pm -- Even walking around doesn't help to keep you awake.
6pm -- cannot take it anymore!! Start to whip out my handphone to SMS people.
.
After work, went to 85 to have supper with Fabian, Tsz Ming, Zi Hui, Xiang Rui and Peng Wei. It has been 4 years since I last went there to eat. I really miss the place a lot. All the 老字号 and nice dishes....Slurp!!!
.
Ok, my weekly soccer on Saturday has been pushed to Sunday morning. So that means the whole of Saturday I am free. I don't feel like rotting at home doing nothing. Anyone going out? Pls ask me along hor....I just don't feel like staying at home rotting the time away...Movies anyone? Or just sit at a Kopitiam and talk cork?

No comments: