Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Useless Brain is Fried

I remembered that not so long ago, a lecturer once said :" If you think of the problem day in and day out, even in your sleep, you will find the answer." Well, today I decide to test his hypothesis out! You see, I got stuck at two Maths questions, namely Q6 and Q7 of tutorial 1. For Q6, I found the solution after thinking about it for 30 minutes!! But for Q7, while lying in my nice and comfortable bed...I actually fall asleep!!! Lol, after the 60 minutes nap, I continue to tackle the question. After struggling for 1 more hour, I decide to throw in the towel. TMD. The maths book don't even have similar example, how am I going to solve the question..... bleh. Anyway, I consulted my friend on MSN, and to my horror, the solution is superbly EASY!! I guess this useless brain of mine is too fried up today to think of this particular solution.. Haha.
.
Only homework left : Maths Lab... Yeah..!!!
.
By the way, super idol BRYAN is FINALLY out!!! His acting is v.v.v.v.cmi!!! My curse has finally work for once!! ^_^

No comments: