Sunday, April 30, 2006

Long due relaxation

After mugging and studying the life out of me for 2 weeks, finally I have time to relax myself! Out come my PS 2 and the weekly soccer game with my friends. Hehe, I have not lost my scoring touch, claiming a hat-trick and my team came out the eventual winner 4-2.
.
After that, I rushed to K-box Tampines to help celebrate XR birthday. XR Happy Birthday!!! You have aged one more year liao. Remember to introduce the SOC 四大美女 to me hor!!! Zihui, haha, pls send me the XR "LIVE" performance at K-box. I shall upload it here. Confirm exciting!!!
.
This blogger.com is so laggy nowadays. Is it that too many people are accessing its server??Hai~ Opening one of its page took me one whole minute. What the hell.....
.
Chelsea is confirm the Premier League Champions. Trash Man utd 3-0 somemore. Disappointing man. MAN UTD, you better buck up for the next season!

1 comment:

Koffanatic said...

Dun blame ManU, blame Silvestre. That idiot.

I salute ManU for pushing Chelsea to such level.