Monday, April 17, 2006

Recruitment Day

What am I doing in YIH on study week? Well, it is to recruit the remaining male members for our coming orientation camp. BUT, after waiting for one hour, there is not a single soul in sight!! Where is all the jams of people?? The chaotic scene that I so remembered on my day of medical checkup??
.
Heard from someone that today is the checkup day for ISE (Industrial System Engineering) and EVE (Environmental Engineering). Now I know why!! haha. Intake for ISE is less than 100. Intake for EVE is 25, and I think half of them are guys.... You do the Maths and you will get the picture. Out of a sample size of around 65, we can get around 20 names, so I guess its not bad already....
.
One more reason I HATE NUS!! When I tried to access my email at 2330, they gave me this:
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Crap la, I paid $5k per semester to you leh, can't you maintain a server properly????

No comments: