Tuesday, June 05, 2007

09/05/07- Bon Voyage Day

Bon Voyage Day, the first time that I will be travelling to the other side of the world, or should I say that this is the maximum distance that anyone can travel? Haha~ Feeling excited, wondering how am I going to cope so far away from home for the 3 months, missing my friends and family~ Anyway, thanks to many of the people who came especially to send me off that day~ Haha~ Did not expect so many of you to turn up :P
.
Well, pictures speak a thousand words~
Thanks Marilyn, Fabian, Geraldine and.... Guan Ze!! Haha, Ze, it's the thoughts that counts~ Appreciate it~
Thanks my dear class, the EVE's~ Woot!
.
Thanks Muggerhooders, haha, I didn't have the pictures with me now, so can't upload it~
.
Thanks my band of brothers- KY, SEL
.
And, thanks to my mom, who came especially to send me off~

No comments: