Friday, June 29, 2007

Farewell, my room-mate

Dated: 19/06/2007
Did I ever mentioned before that I have a Thai International as my room-mate? Well, I find him to be friendly, funny and very helpful. You can easily called him an angel, always ready to help anyone in trouble. Too bad, he will be reaching the end of his contract soon, so the bunch of us at hotel breakers who always hang out with him decides to have a farewell dinner with him at a Thai restaurant called OK WOK
All the people present to send him off
On the left: normal ice tea. On the right: Thai ice tea
Tom Yum Gong. Too bad its too salty and not spicy enough. Hmm, American really don't eat spicy food
The beauties enjoying their drinks
Special Pineapple fried rice, cook with pepper with a requested extra hot taste. That really got me sweating. It is really SPICY!! I need water!!
Ong, You will be truly missed by all of us~
Farewell, Bon Voyage and All the best of luck~

No comments: