Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Day 3 @ IA

I never imagined myself to handle one of the company projects so fast on my second day of IA. Initially, I thought at least I will be going to be the understudy of somebody for 1 week to get myself familiar with the company working procedure. I was proved wrong. *lol* I need to start recalling the technical skills from my secondary school days to draw plans to support the roof tiles for the transverse strength test. Never did I know that there are actually so many standards to be met just to use the roof tile! Oh well~ Now I know that there are the British Standards, Australian Standards and the Singapore Standards~ An insight to what Civil Engineering is like~
.
Hmm, today, my boss and the staffs treat me to lunch to welcome me into the company. We went over to the nearby Geylang Hawker Center and ordered some sambal sotong, sambal fish, fried chicken and sambal ikan bilis. Yum, yum~ Looks like I need to work really hard for the days to come~ =)

No comments: