Wednesday, January 02, 2008

NUS Cors? Pui! Pui! Pui!

Today is supposed to be round 0 for every NUS student to submit their advance bids for the upcoming semester. So, happily I logged into Cors early this morning hoping to place some advance bids. But.. to my horror... I received this reply from the system: You do not satisfy the pre-requisites for or has read a preclusion module for this module!
.
I tell you.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!! Our modules have no preclusion or pre-requisites!! The CORS must have messed up again! Well done!! Why do they always not fail to mess up every semester? Last few semester was system crash, resulting in a delay in bidding time. Now this.....I tell you, this is absolutely not an excuse for such a "prestigious" school such as NUS - top 30 university in the world!!
.
This night, I just received another email from my classmate. Thanks bro, for saving all of us. Why? Because all of us don't even know of the existence of the evening module declaration form and we must get our home department approval! What is the IA coordinator doing? Slacking or eating snake is it? So that mean now I have to go to school to get my home department approval, then go and get my company supervisor approval on 7th January, then go back to school again to submit the form, and all these have to be done by 16th January. After that is to wait to see the final outcome. Your place in the module is not even safely confirmed. If they reject..... I don't know what we are going to do already...
.
NUS never fails to disappoint me every single semester......Simply well done!!!

No comments: