Thursday, March 13, 2008

When warm meets cold

Water, this is what you will get from the process of condensation. It is the most basic and important compound for living things to even exist on this third planet from the sun. I am fine with it whenever they decide to drop out of the sky once in a while, here and there. It helps to keep the weather cool and provide a nice environment for us to sleep in lectures. Yes I only like it when they decides to visit once in a while, but lately, they are getting out of hand, to the point of being too excessive!! What do you get? Slow transport (ya, I was late, even the MRT was slower than usual), accidents (the Roti Prata-ed car in Loyang...Scary), wet shoes (sucky feeling), lost of time (hid under shelter as the rain was big enough to discourage me from venturing out even with an umbrella). What is the world coming to?? This is not the month for monsooning!! I think ... the worst has yet to come. The world's weather system is in chaos.
.
Yet, seeing you *mds*, just blows all my negative feeling away~ =)

No comments: