Monday, July 21, 2008

4L BBQ

It has been a long time since we graduated from Anglican High School, but nevertheless, I am glad that the 4L spirits still remains. We still managed to keep in touch with each other and made the effort to meet up once in a while, usually by the annual BBQ session held at boss house attended by the few core members. They are a fun lot, joking and poking fun with each other. Topic discussed have changed over the years and I certainly feel that I am growing old. From the past where we usually worry over studies and claim how the teachers teaching us cannot make it to now wondering over what we should do when we graduates. Well, enough bitching from me, without further ado, the following are the people who attended the BBQ at boss house last Friday:
. 李老师,aka the one in-charge of the food
Boss and the commando in action
Me and Tm, the kakis cooking the food when boss retires to rest and Fabian looking on for some nice food~ =p
李老师 and Gayle

Some candid shots of me which I seriously don't know what Tm is doing~

And most importantly, the camera man - Ah pan, without which, I would not have all these beautiful photos~

Eh boss, December have BBQ???

No comments: