Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FUGA Meetup

Last Saturday night was a fulfilling night spent with the Fuga people after GZ came back from his exotic Vietnam-Thailand graduation trip. Thanks for getting me a shirt from Vietnam bro. It was lovely~ =) For more information on his fantasy trip and great experiences, you can take a look at his blog, though he still haven't update most of it yet~ Bali Thai dinner at West mall was so-so, did not get to eat much as I have a late lunch with my *mds* before we head over to the meet-up.
.
After dinner activity was spent drinking at Mary's house, asking each other silly questions. It was fun and I hope that we will continue to have gatherings in the future even though we will be busy with FYPs and other activities. Hope the FUGA spirits will not die out~
.
Special thanks to Gera for driving my *mds* home~ =)
.
~Happy 14th *hug*~

No comments: