Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Bday TL (060708)

Happy Bday TL!!! Haha, must remember to thank Seb and YL for organising the event wo~ It has been such a long time since the whole group went on an outing together, and it has been an extremely hard chance where everybody turns up altogether, though someone came extremely late...(Hmph). Happy to meet up with old friends, chatting along and catching up, as deep down in my heart, I know we will not have the luxury of time to do these things again once we step into the working world. Thus, we must treasure every time that we had together!! =) While waiting for the queue to reach our turn, our old habits led us to do our usuals......
. 自拍!!!YB skills still is as good as ever~
.
Initially, the group decided on Cafe Cartel but since there is another group of 7 people in front of us waiting in the line, we decided to give it a miss and try this MOF. I must say that I did not regret my decision for the last minute switch of restaurant. They really serve good Japanese food. Yummy!!!
.
See the 2 booklets on my left?? Its their menus!! The red one is for the main course while the green one is for the deserts. My humble advice here: Give the Japanese deserts a miss. I am not really used to their term of "deserts".
.

A final group photos before going off

And a beautiful night to end the day

When will we meet again?

No comments: